TRADUNET, S.L. with registered address at Calle Julio Urquijo, 7, 48014 Bilbao, Spain. Telephone: +34 607 400 135, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and holder of Tax Identification Code: B95046082.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or of its services or contents.
2. The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or contents in satisfying requirements, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
4. The receipt, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission of contents by users.
5. The illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
6. The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
7. Failure of third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users via the web site.
8. The opinions expressed by the users in forums, chat rooms and opinion messages activated in the different areas of the Tradunet portal.
For the purpose of protecting any possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their lawful rights by the inclusion of certain information on the website, this situation must be reported to Tradunet, indicating:
– Personal details of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights concerned. If the complaint is made by a third party other than the party concerned, it must be indicated on whose behalf they are acting.
– Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
– Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
– Specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The Tradunet trademarks and the corresponding figurative marks are all registered and their reproduction or use without the consent of the holder is strictly forbidden.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those parties.